|Group||Caustic soda flakes/pears|
|Price||US $730 / metric ton|
|Min. Order||1 metric ton|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T|
|Name||caustic soda pearls|
|Other name||caustic soda granule|
|Appearance||white pearl or granular|
|Application||used as a detergent|
|Shipment||7days after ordering|
99% caustic soda pearls
1. Product Name : Caustic Soda Flakes 99%
2. Chemical Formula : NaOH
3. Physical Appearance : White flakes
4. Product Grade : Industrial grade
5. Product Standard : GB 209-2006
Caustic soda flakes is a solid white , hygroscopic , odorless substance .
Caustic soda flakes easily dissolves in water , with heat release . The product is soluble in methyl and ethyl alcohols , too .
Caustic soda flakes is a strong electrolyte ( completely ionized both in crystalline and solution states ) .
It has been widely used in traditional life purpose . until today , soap and other types of detergent demand for caustic soda is still about 15% caustic soda consumption .
In soap industry : caustic soda is the oldest and most extensive use in soap making process , it is used in neutralizing fatty acids.
Other detergent demands : caustic soda flakes is used in the production of detergents , washing powder or even everyday detergents is made by a lot of caustic soda out , caustic soda is used for post-curing reactions to excessive fuming sulfuric acid .
(1) pulp and paper,
(2) oil industry
(3) petrochemical industry
(4) aluminum industry
(5) pulp and paper industry
(6) soap and detergents industry chemical industry (for the manufacturing of dyestuff, phenol, phosphates, sodium hypochlorite, polycarbonates, zeolites etc.)
(7) food industry
(8) pharmaceutical industry
(9) water treatment (softening, demineralization)
(10) textile industry at the manufacturing of cellulose fibers by viscose process
Caustic soda storage is provided in dry warehouses .
Caustic Soda solution is a corrosive product.
Before handling and using of the product, the personnel must be aware of the danger implied. Thisinformation is available in MSDS and on the product label.
Any query, contact me.